So keep checking back here for every growing ‘SSB Ultimate Reading List’ and drop us a line at email@example.com if you’ve got an incredible read you think we should know about and we’ll share it here on this page as well as give you a mention – we want to know why you love it so much and why the SSB community will love it too!
During my coaching sessions I’m forever jotting down books I think my clients would love to read. So, I want to share my favourites, as well as yours.
Some women have a weakness for shoes... I can go barefoot if necessary. I have a weakness for books.Oprah Winfrey
- The Big Leap, by Gay Hendricks, Harper Collins 2009
- Playing Big by Tara Mohr, Arrow Books 2014
- A Woman’s Worth by Marianne Williamson, 1993
- The Science of Getting Rich by Wallace D. Wattles
- Eat That Frog by Brian Tracy
- The Law of Divine Compensation by Marianne Williamson
- The Universe Has Your Back by Gabrielle Bernstein
- How To Style Your Brand by Fiona Humberstone
- Brand Brilliance by Fiona Humberstone